Saturday, June 13, 2009

Work it out....

Every summer we say we are all going to work out but we are never constant until this year. we have been doing great. every morning mark goes swimming and when he gets back i go run. its been great. and when I get back we all work out together, even eko likes to do whatever we are doing. its so cute to see him working out and he actually works out, he sweats like crazy.

Eko helping daddy do some push ups with 30 extra pounds on him.
Here is eko showing off his "big" muscles, he loves to do his muscle man pose.
whenever we say do "muscle man" the first thing he does is take his shirt off, and does one of these two poses. its too funny. we laugh so hard every time, just look at his face.
Here is me showing how eko has more muscles than I do. but my arms have gotten smaller, yay
I have not really lost any weight which is annoying but at least my body is more tone than when i got here. I just wish the scale would agree with me and move down.
Fotos de nosotros asiendo ejercicio o ensenando nuestros "grandes" musculos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eko is way cute! Leo..You are doing GREAT!! I think at times It's not about the weight, but how you feel inside as well. Keep it up girl : )