Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pet store or zoo...

The other day we found this awesome jungle market, this building was as big as a super walmart but full of pets, they had every kind of fish, a monkey, a big jungle cat, huge parrets, turtles, snakes, a huge lizzard that was taller than me, that thing was huge. Eko loved it. it's like going to the zoo, all they were missing was a bear. oh they also had dog.


Mark wants this bird so bad, but its $10,000. its as expensive as a car.












































I have wanted to own one of these birds since I was five years old. they are awesome and gentle. This one however wanted to eat my wedding ring, my necklace and my clothe.






















































this pet store was awesome they actually let their dogs run around the store for a few minutes each day so eko got to play catch and to snuggle with this cute dog, he was so happy, it maid my day. he couldn't stop smiling. sorry that the pictures are blurry, they are from my phone.






















































































Here is some of the animals they had. they had tons tho.





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pet store. Where is it located? It was so funny that he is after you (shirt, ring, etc..)the birds are so awesome and they are sooo big and very colorful as well. Maybe one day you'll own one : )