Thursday, June 4, 2009

Virginia Beach Aquarium

Last week we took eko to the VB aquarium, It was not very big at all but it was still fun for us. I took my nice camera BUT forgot to take the memory card which I had taken out after my last photo shoot. So we had to use our phone camera so excuse the bad quality.

eko looking at the fishes and the turtles, lion fish and sharks. 






















































These are my favorite pictures of my two boys. they just look so cute together. 



































After we saw all the animals which were not a lot. we went for a walk in the trail next to the aquarium. it was very green. I love it.
















These are some of the animals we saw. Mark wanted to eat the lobster at the bottom. he kept eyeing it. 



Fotos de el fin de semana pasado cuando llevamos a eko a el aquario. es bien pequeno pero eko todavia se divertio biendo los animales. 































































2 comments:

Prina Family said...

Fun! I wish there was an aquarium close to us. Kyler LOVES animals and especially water animals. Nothing probably compares to the one in Boston though

Anonymous said...

how fun! looked like eko had a wonderful time. he looks so curious about the fishes.