Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Got Bike Love???

Eko is growing so much, so fast. He still loves cars and because we have so many aircrafts passing all day long, he likes to watch them and say "Bye,Bye Airplane." But his new love is..... BIKES!!!! He loves watching them, riding them and taking pictures in front of them. The other day he saw these two bikes by our house and he made me go take a picture of them with him.




Eko le encantan las motosicletas. El otro dia me hiso ir a la casa de nuestros besinos para tomar estas fotos de el con las motocicletas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was talking about that bike the other day!..LOL..oh my! gotta watch out.. those things can be pretty expensive ; ) Eko is so cute!

M & S said...

So cute, maybe for his next birthday huh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwww your little tough guy!

The Gomez Bunch said...

oops that was me guys sorry!