Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day weekend... Kindda long

This weekend was so much fun. We had a blast celebrating Father's day. There are alot of pictures so I posted them small so if you want to see them bigger just double click on the picture to enlarge.









On saturday Eko and I meet up with mark for lunch. We went to a sushi buffet, It was SO GOOD. We all loved it. Eko had as much food as we did, good thing he is free.
















































In the afternoon Eko and I did this sign with chalk on our front door. since we did it on our neighbor's side too we put the father's name too. The little boy is 18 months, and is eko's only friend here in virginia. We had fun making it but It was so hot (101 degrees according 2 the car)




























Mark really liked the sign outside and inside Eko had this drawing he did the day before.




















On sunday morning I got up way early and did a yummy breakfast for mark and eko (there was more food than what you see here but it was still cooking)
















After breakfast we got ready and went to church. The talks were all so good and spiritual. When we got home we had a package from mark's parents (We love packages during the summer). it had something for all 3 of us, WE LOVED IT, they are awesome. After our cool package we changed clothe and went to a cool sea food buffet called captain George. IT was "Oh so good." by the time we left the line to get in was to the street and the wait was 3 hours. CRAZY!!!












































Eko had on his new cute muscle shirt that said "I get my muscles from my dad." Mark loved it.












After lunch, we went for a walk at the beach, they had an art show going on. I love art so it was a treat to me. Some of the Art work was amazing. I thought the sea horse was kindda cute.




















But my favorite was this guy who did photography but printed them in canvas so they looked like painting. His work was breath taking. If i can be half as good as him someday I would have accomplish my dream. Here is some of his work.

















































Isn't he amazing!!!

Ok so quick note, here in virginia there are these signs all over the city telling people not to curse. and ofcourse people still do it but if a cop hears you you can get a fine...I LOVE THEM!!!








Ok so to end our wonderful weekend we FINALLY found these honduran soccer shirts. I have been looking for these since before eko was born and we finally found them. They are not the best ones I have ever seen but they are still awesome. Isn't eko the cutest soccer player ever.







































2 comments:

M & S said...

What a love weekend! The sushi looks delicious! Happy Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

I LOoooVE IT!!! Great weekends are so awesome : ) I love that you liked the seafood place : ) my fav place too : ) soooo good. I'm craving for it now! We went there last month for my bday : )