Thursday, July 30, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game.

Last monday for family home evening we went to salt lake to watch a baseball game. By we I mean mark's parents, sisters, eko and I. Eko LOVED it, He is our little baseball player. This is just the beginning of many games we will be going to, We love it. Here are some pictures.

This is eko on the way to slc, he looks a little mad cause the sun was bothering him. If you notice the baseball glove he is wearing, Its the same baseball glove mark use to use as a kid to play ball with his dad and now eko got to use it, It meant a lot to me for eko to use his daddy's glove
This is at the game.
This was the whole group, starting from the left: Ampa G, Grandma, aunty Debbie, Tia Becca, Me, and eko sitting on aunty Sarah.



This was eko screaming at the players, It was so funny to watch him. He kept saying "come on!"

Eko with granpa B.
If you see closely, You can see eko and I standing at the bottom, He wanted to see it closer. I can't wait to go to the games when Eko is one of the players.

1 comment:

M & S said...

We just went to a Red Sox game and loved it! Eko is so good, K can't handle more than 5 minutes!