Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

We started my birthday by going to the live session at the salt lake temple on thursday and then had lunch with Mark's mom. The girl in the picture with me is Sarah, Mark's sister who just came back from serving a mission in San Diego, she got back in june while we were gone. We are so proud of her. All these pictures are unedited "sorry about that." cause mark took my computer, I'm posting from a borrowed computer. thats why its been a while.


The Day of my birthday "Friday the 24th also known as pianeer day here in Utah." We started the day by having breakfast with Mark's 3 sisters, his mom, his cousin and our friends stacy and scott. We had a great time at IHOP.
After breakfast Eko and I went to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa shipp. It has been a while since we spent a whole day with them. Eko played so hard with them, he passed out


After grandma and grandpa's we had a bbq to celebrate pianeer's day at our friend's house. They forgot it was my birthday, but stacy and scott (they are awesome) went and got me a yummy cake. Thay are so cute.
Eko helped me blow off the candals, he did two and I did one. I am 23 but they only had 3 so I guess I am only "3 years old."
so yummy!!!
And to end the day we had fireworks, We had our own but then the neighborhood gathered together and combine the works. It was awesome.
Overall I had a great day, Mark is out of town so I spent all day thinking of him but I still had a great birthday. I am sure we will celebrate when he gets back.

3 comments:

Cox's said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an awesome birthday!!! glad you had a wonderful one ; ) we miss y'all!

The Grovers said...

Hey Leo,
I’m glad you had a good birthday. It sounds like you had fun day. I can’t believe you’re still so young!!! I hope you get to stay 3 years old forever. I really like that picture of Eko and Super Grover. You should print that out and frame it! I think that you should come up and visit sometime. It would be fun. I hope all is well.
Grover