Friday, July 17, 2009

Let me count the way.....

A few weeks ago I made a list of why I love Mark "Just a few cause if I wrote them all it would be a book," I now its really dorky but Let me just tell you why He stole my heart.

-He always kisses us hello and good bye.
-When he goes out o eat he always brings us left over. ( We love food.)
-He picks eko up from bed when he wakes up early
-He is so sexy, I love it. HeHe
-He always encourage me to be better. To try new things and expand my talents.
-He has never made me feel bad about my body (Even when I was fat after having eko) instead he encourage me to work out and be in shape even if that meant working out with me.
-He always dresses stylish and has helped me dress more in style too cause I had no style when we met, none at all.
-He is such a kid. Eko loves to have a play mate. He is not afraid to get down and dirty with eko
-He loves to shop. I both love and hate that. But I love how he doesn't mind going to the mall with me.
-He always lets me sleep in and I LOVE IT!!!!
-He is my assistant during my photoshoots (Sometimes) and he always trys to help me become a better photographer by getting me new equipment or giving me new ideas.
-When Eko was a newbown mark was the one who would pick him up, burp him and set him back down all night long. All I did was feed him. My husband is awesome!!!
-He knows how to cook and his food is A-MAZ- ING
-He deals with my family even when I don't want to.
-He makes me smile and that is my favorite
Thanks Gordo, You make my world PERRRR-FECT. I am glad to be stuck on you for the rest of our lives and eternity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawwww..sweetness! I love how you list specific things you love about him : ) now you need to tell him to blog about what he loves about you! Miss you guys!!!