Thursday, July 2, 2009

One last day at the beach!

So as some of you guys may know, We are going back to utah for family reasons. We will be leaving back to utah in about 32 hours. Yesterday we decided to go do some family time before we leave the great virginia beach.

Eko learned to eat with chap sticks and he loves it and is pretty good at it too.
We also got to spend some fun time at the beach. Eko use to hate the waves but he loves it now. And he still goes crazy in the sand. I got my hand cut by a STING RAY. It was not to big but It still scared me. We had a blast at the beach and walking the boardwalk.
We order some philly cheese stakes and they were sooo good.
And to end the day we got some cool tattoos.
Mark's tattoo looks mess up but we fixed it and it looks real now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family will be missed!! Glad you can all spend one more day at the beach. Love the tatoos! Sis. B will freak out..LOL

Prina Family said...

I didnt know you guys were going home! I hope everything is ok. You guys always have so much fun! I love the ice cream pic!

Dani said...

Woah! i like your tattoo a lot better than marks.