Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is awesome and in this family is a requirement. Thanks goodness that we all do. So here are some cute pictures I got of eko the other day. He was having fun cuddling with his best bud buddy. Thats his only play buddy right now since we live so far from all his friends. 

























eko is obsess with elmo, He wants elmo all the time. Here is him giving elmo a Hug.



















He still loves having his picture taken














































































Oh and for those that don't know I became an aunt again last month. My sister had a beautiful baby boy called eric and he was a 9 pounds 2 oz baby. so a big boy. he will be a month in about 3 days. here is a picture of my favorite 3 nephew EVER. These boys rock my world.

No comments: