Monday, December 22, 2008

So as some of you have heard it has been snowing like crazy here. We have gotten over a foot of snow at our house and on the news they said we should be getting an other foot on christmas morning. So here are some of our winter fun pictures. By the way, EKO LOVES THE SNOW!!!

there was so much snow, we made a whole in the middle and put eko inside.































Here is eko and daddy inside the whole.













Eko learned to throw snowballs. He likes throwing snowballs at his aunties & daddy.

























We had so much snow we were able to make slides in our front yard. 












































Buddy ofcourse was ecstatic, I have never met a dog that loves snow more than our dog. 

























Mark was like a little kid,  He ran and started making snow angels and even convinced me to make one with him. can you tell his excitement in his face. 




































So off subject, the other day I found the cutest hat and just had to take a picture of it. Its not the best picture but you can kindda see it. ain't it cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my! Snow looks like fun! but I know how it could be tiring as well ; ) Thanks for the pic comment..I am 30 weeks and 2 days to be exact! I guess I have atleast 9 more weeks to go! oh my it's getting close!