Saturday, November 22, 2008

So the winter is here and It's that time of year.... Christmas Cards Time so we had to take a new picture for our cards so we took these right next to mark's parents house. Eko and Buddy had matching Shirts and we did our best to match them. We couldn't find matching shirts for mark and I but I still think they came out cute. 

These are some of the ones we used.





























































I love the two pictures of mark and I 





































Eko and Buddy were having fun outside so I decided to take a few shots. I love my boys.






































































































































This is the way our Christmas Cards will look like. Sorry its a little blurry.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Pictures! love them all...

lindsee said...

I love the pictures! your family looks so sweet.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

wow, your dog is way good 2 let eko do all that 2 him. LOL...