Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here is mark with all his muscles.


















And here is mark with his mysterio mask


















Mark with his little sister becca. She is so cute. She was boo from Monstor's inc












This was me. I actually like this outfit. I was the angel of death. 




































Eko had a cool shirt that said "Just hand over the candy and no one will get hurt."












This is Eko as SUPERMAN or like eko said it "Tantaratara."
BABY OS STEEL












































































































Eko with his future wife. 












Eko and our dog buddy. He has a spider shirt.















3 comments:

The Gomez Bunch said...

I love all your ideas! I especially like how Eko even had the Superman curl, people always forget that detail.

Sherene said...

Eko is the cutest Superman!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable super hero you have there Leo!