Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I HATE DENTIST

Ok so I know dentist are not really evil but they sure freak me out. I had a really bad toothache last weekend so i went to the dentist and he was actually really nice. He gave a cleaning which hurt so bad cause my teeth were already sensitive. and gave me some medication but TOMORROW.... He is going to remove my tooth. all the way out and I'm freaking out. I don't like doctors or dentist and NEVER go to them alone i always take someone. But tomorrow I am going to get my tooth removed all by myself and I don't want to. I'm almost in tears for this reason but I will be ok. I'll try to listen to some conference talks while the dentist does his work to make me feel like heavenly father is with me and is talking to me throughout the evilness that will be done to me.
WISH ME LUCK.

1 comment:

M & S said...

I hate the dentist too! Love your pic and good luck. ;)