Monday, September 20, 2010

Disney Movies


Okay so I have become obsess with collecting points for Disney movie club to get enought points for something I'm getting for Eko and I want to get it for christmas so i'm running out of time. So If any of you have disney movies you'll notice that inside all the little papers there is a code for the disney movie club. If you are not using the codes PLEASE pass them on to me so we can get the points. Thanks Guys, You are the greatest.

Oh on a side note. we went to the doctors today and Eko is 38 pounds and 38 inches tall. He is a growing healthy boy and I can hardly carry him because his body takes more than half of mine when he falls asleep and I have to carry him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing us informative thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post. financial help

financial help