Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So I've been thinking..... which is never good

OKAY,
So i've been thinking.... Which by the way is never good when I over analyze a situation and this is not my usual blog But i have a lot of my mind.
So Here are my thoughts. I WANNA GET PREGNANT... NO I DONT'S...WAIT I THINK I DO... NO ITS JUST ME BEING BABY HUNGRY AGAIN.......OKAY, OKAY I WANT A BAB......NO I CAN'T. Those has been my thoughts in the last few months and it's driving me crazy. Part of me want a baby since eko is already 3.5. I don't want him and his sibling to be 5 years apart either but it's going to happen if I don't hurry up. But then I think of the 30 extra pounds I'll have to lose ALL OVER AGAIN. I think of all the sushi I won't be able to do ( which I should go to SA cause I NEED to eat sushi at least once a month or I go crazy.) I think how I won't be able to travel as much as I love to do and the other 10 thousand excuses I can come up with. But then I think of the feeling of knowing there is a little person inside of you, I think of the Love a new baby brings to a family, how eko will have someone to play with and teach (Even tho i think he enjoys being an only child a little bit tooooo much, He is 110% a mama's boy) We have been saying we are going to get pregnant since LAST spring, as in spring of 2009. And we keep moving it but mark is soooo ready now. So it's official that as of november we'll be trying 100%. Right now we are just trying 60% cause I want to go get some medical check ups before i get pregnant again, like my back and a bad tooth i have. I think God should just take over and get me pregnant right away in November so I can have no more excuses not to get pregnant. So, Which me luck and lets hope for the best.

P.s. I think the reason why i'm freaking out so much to have #2 is because I had such a bad experience with Eko's pregnancy. the bad back pains (after having those, labor was a piece of cake.) My uterus erupting with eko still inside, eko coming out without breathing, being alone after delivery. but I need to realize this time its going to be different.

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

oh just think of baby #2 up in heaven waiting to come down! Have you ever seen "Saturdays Warriors"? (you should if you havent)
But anyway, I will be so happy when I hear the news that your pregnant! Good luck!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

having another baby is very scary... but you will never feel completely prepared. listen to the promptings of the spirit and it will guide you. you and mark will know when it is time. good luck.

and what exactly happened to your uterus??? i'm curious now.