Friday, May 15, 2009

Kitchen Fun....

We have been potty training eko so we have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen because its floor and not carpet so its easier to clean in case of accidents and the bathroom is right next to it. So here are some of the things we have been doing to entertain ourselves to not go crazy.
I have been sewing a quilt for eko, and making not one but a few copies of my recipe book and eko has been.....

We have been making snacks and then eko eats them to make sure they are good, he loves it. 

his face is getting more and more round. 
We have been playing with blocks...
making hand puppets, this one was suppose to a girl but eko wanted to call her mr. cars.

And lots of coloring too.....

hemos estado entrenando a eko a ir a el bano el solo, y por eso hemos pasado mucho tiempo en la cosina. estas son fotos de algunas de las cosas gue hemos estado asiendo para intretenernos durente entrenamos. (entrenamos en la cosino porgue es piso y no carpeta)

2 comments:

The Gomez Bunch said...

Wow I think I would go crazy spending all my time in one area of the house. Good luck with that. I'm making a quilt too but I don't expect to be done with it til December with all the projects I have started. Show it when your done!

M & S said...

What a big boy! K is scared to even approach the potty. We have our work cut out for us.