Wednesday, May 6, 2009

During our trip...

During our road trip to VB we had to be stuck in the car for about 15-16 hours a day for 3 days so when we stopped at night we had to make sure eko had a break and a little bit of fun. So on the first night we stopped at a hotel that had an inside pool. They had it close but they opened it for us. Eko loved swimming with Daddy, They had so much fun together....
I love this picture, they look so happy. 
This is eko in the hot tub for the first time. The pool was kindda cold and the hot tub was not too hot so we were able to put him inside.....

This was us on our way to our new ward in virginia beach, My boys are so handsome......
Mark grow up here in virginia beach so when we went to church there were a few people we already knew so that was different since we normally don't know anyone at church. And next week for mother's day we are going to go to his old ward where he know a lot of people so that will be nice. We really like it here, we just wish the clouds would go away, the rain would stop and the sun would come out. But besides that, we like it here. Who knows we may wanna move here some day, hehe.

Eko and daddy playing.

3 comments:

Sierra Prina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prina Family said...

I'm glad you guys like it there! I was wondering when you guys were going out. I guess now I know:)

The Gomez Bunch said...

I LOVE the pictures with Eko and Mark! The one when they are both laughing reminds me of 2 friends just hanging out.