Monday, January 25, 2010

My men Rock My World!!!!

Last week we celebrated Mark's 30th birthday, the actual day we didn't do much cause we had to work but one of my many sets of parents (The Pitts) gave him a cake and bought him this cool watch and it made him the happiest person ever.
The old man checking his new watch.
During the weekend we went to a cool theater were instead of chairs they have sofas and they serve dinner and drinks, we loved it. Expensive but awesome. it was so windy as you can tell by the hair and my dress looking like a sack of potatoes.
I have THE CUTEST son ever, he loves to pose.
Mark showed eko how to pose like this and now he does it all the time all by himself.
Showing off his police man face, grandpa is good role model for him. too cute.

Double posing, the face and the peace sign.
A message for Grandma.
He drew himself and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

Haha. Remember your first post ever called "life is crazy when you wear white" and all of us thought it was "life is crazy when you ARE white!" haha I miss you:) I LOVE your hair like that. I want to cut mine?
Eko is such a cutie and i cannot believe mark is 30! doesnt look like it. Anyway, hope your doing good!

Sherene said...

What an adorable poser, Eko is very photogenic.
Happy belated 30th birthday Mark!