Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catching up.

So there hasn't been much happening with us specially since now both mark and I are working. But here are 3 things that happened in the last 2 weeks. 

We had a temple date, I love temple dates, they are so spiritual and somehow romantic to know that the more we have them, the more we know we will be together for eternity.

That same day we had a party to go at one of our friends house. They had this huge pig, that thing was taller than me, so here is a picture so you can see it even tho in the picture it looks tiny next to the way it REALLY looked in real life. 
So for valentine's day mark and I didn't really do anything. The whole family did get to go to the draper open house and that was pretty cool to share with mark's sisters who have never been inside a celestial room, a sealing room, or an endowment room. I had a photoshoot in the afternoon and for dinner mark, his cousin JR and Eko where the servers for a group date mark sister had at the house. Here you can see the three men dress in red, they also had mustaches but I forgot to take a picture of that. 
Ignore eko's hair, he had just woken up. 

5 comments:

Prina Family said...

Ha Eko looks so cute in that last one! Temple dates are the best because its free too!

M & S said...

Eko looks adorable, he is getting so big! I love your bangs, you two look great.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I like your bangs-they look great. So where are you working?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I looooove temple dates : ) I can't wait to see your lil' family this summer!!!

btw..you look great!! love the new "do"!