Thursday, October 16, 2008

Utah


A few weeks ago we had conferance and like always "I Loved It." This is a cool picture I was able to capture and make it look this cool. Ain"t it cool.














Mark and I with our friend angie.













Eko like always being a musician 



















Eko is still trying to get use to the time change with the move from boston. This is him sleeping on his horsy and on the couch wathing cartoons.
































I had a photoshoot for a debote in thanksgiving point so while I was there I got to take these cool pictures with my sisters in law.













I love converse!!! can you tell.







































































4 comments:

The Gomez Bunch said...

Wouldn't it be great if, when you were tired, just be like, "okay I'm napping now" and just lean over wherever with no care in the world?

Sierra said...

Those pics of Eko are so cute! and funny. Thanks for the new post. ive been waiting

Anonymous said...

great pictures Leo! I love the picture of all you three girls : ) tell them hello from me!

Rebecca Lowe said...

cute pics! it was good to see you the other day -- you're so lucky you got the bikes!