Thursday, August 21, 2008

Since I got my new camera I have been putting it to good use so I can practice and get better at it. I'm still learning all the tricks but I'm slowly getting there. Here are some from the last few days.


I have the silliest child Ever as you can tell. 













Keeping up with the sillyness.












Outside the salem witch museum.













Enjoying a day at the salem coast.













Be-witched













Spending time with uncle joe.



















Mama's Love!!!













All smiles.



















Laughing with mama. 



















even I look good.



















Look at that pose!!!













We tried taking a picture by putting the camera on a timer but it didn't work out all that. 













Even mark got his own private shoot.













Walking throughout life together.













My big and my little blessing.



















Pointing towards the future



















My two handsome men. 













Look at those big brown eyes.














Time with daddy.



















I love how preppy he looks













Looking like a rock star



















Eko has been learning how to play the guitar from daddy.













My new toy.















Eko decided he likes to read now.


4 comments:

Prina Family said...

Wow! Those look so good Leo! That camera is nice. That one of ekos big brown eyes is beautiful! I should have you take some family pics for us. Good job!

CharLee Carn said...

Oh I want that camera so bad! It does such great pictures! I'm so jealous! I hope I get it when I get home!! How was Salem? I wanted to go there before we went home. Was it fun?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Leo! You're doing such a great job ; ) I love them all.

matt and eve lloyd said...

I think you have to picture taking down Leo!! They are really good! Salt Lake is getting cooler and cooler. It's still sunny sometimes though! YAY!! We miss Boston. Hope life is good. I love looking at your blog by the way...