Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!








                                                      
June 16th, 2008

Today was our two years anniversary. We had so much fun in boston. I wish everyone could see this city. its beautiful. We went to the washington park, then to a five star restaurant and then finished the night at the movies. it was a perfect day. 

                                                              at downtown boston.

                                                                         Being silly.



   Mark kidnaped my camera and had way to much fun taking pictures of me. Its been a while since its always me the on behind the camera. they actually came out nice. 





1 comment:

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that you finally have become a blogger...especially since your are practically a photographer ha! You are so fun...I'm so glad to have you out here this summer!

Our blog is: jccarn.blogspot.com